Constipation and bowel not emptying
Sir i was quite anxious for a while but after 3-4 weeks my bowel movement got lesser as i went to toilet atmost 2 times a day but now it took 3 to 4 days for 1 bowel due to which abdomen feels heavy all the time. If i ate full stomach then i feel pressure in head my listening ability diminish for times like when we go to mountain or hilly area ,some time headache for seconds occur, restless ,unable to sleep . But if i dont eat for days all symptom except bowel movement becomes less intense i go through several medications like reblet,husk powder,fiberous food,10 glass warm water intake,salad,vegetables for 14 days but nothing happened to be normal now i had stop eating food like in 3 days i have only eaten 4 rotis with salad and great vegetable so that symptoms donot intensify me but still i want to eat whatever i want please help me I m on non toxic diet from around 3 months having 7-8 cheat days i want relief please help me

It appears to be IBS like symptoms. Medicines, Dietery modifications, etc help.
discuss