Constipation
After I got pregnant I started having constipation bowel movements happen everyday but while passing its very painful and post delivery had terrible fissures this was last 2015 December post that I had homeopathy meds and the terrible pain reduced but constipation still persists I drink cremaffin every night now, but I had missed it earlier several times nothing happened but last month November ended with an perineal abscess and got very big and painful so went to a surgeon and an incision he has asked me to take a scan to be on safer side about fistula, how can I avoid it in future and not let it turn into a fistula or how should I recover if it has already turned to a fistula ? I'm taking silicea 6x now will it help in curing? As my homeopathy doc has not confirmed 100% healing with this! For the first time! Please help, if I need to take anything else too?

The root cause of constipation is lifestyle induce mostly, like excessive uses of refined flour, less water intake, less fibers in diet and very important way is irregular eating and sleeping timings .
Once the constipation is cured fissure is cure automatically.
You can start homoeopathic medicines plenty of fluid and roughage diet and sitz's bath.

+193
Chat with a doctor
Diet plays a very important role in the treatment of fistula in ano. Constipation is the reason that aggravates the condition further so it has to be avoided. Diet with high fiber is highly recommended. Fiber works by increasing the amount of stools in the intestines. Regular use of high fiber diet can be useful to manage the condition. Person should take plenty of water while using high fiber. It cleans the colons and avoids constipation. Fiber is made of large carbohydrate molecules that pass through the intestines without being used by the body. examples of high fiber diet are:-Wheat germ,Brown rice,Brown bread,Barley,Whole wheat,Papaya,Banana,Orange,Apple,Pear,Broccoli,Cauliflower,Spinach,Carrot,Raddish,Tomato,Onion.Avoid very spicy, hot food items which may lead to further complications and increases the signs and symptoms. All this may aggravate the condition like pain and bleeding during defecation.Eat half of cup of raw cabbage juice daily to soften the stools and easy passage.Drink plenty of water to clear the channels and flush out the toxins out from the body.Eat papaya as it is very effective fruit to clear the bowels and avoid constipation.Take 1000 mg almost daily through diet as it helps in prevention of anal fistula from the anal abscess. Amla, oranges etc are the main sources. One amla is equal to 30 oranges in nutritional value.Have less meal at a time and avoid large meals so that intestines have less amount of food to digest at a time.Avoid excessive cleansing of the anal region as it may lead to irritation and itching of the particular area.Sitz bath must be tried and it is mostly suggested by the doctors. Here buttocks are immersed in warm water up to almost 30 minutes at a time. Use ring shaped cushion that takes weight off the anus & reduces the pressure over the blood vessels of the anal region.
Constipation types -2. *Colonic constipation. *Dyschezia. Colonic constipation delyay through colon due to deflcient propulsive movements.
☆Habitual failure to empty the rectum. ☆Improper training in childhood. ☆Insufflicient lavatory accommodation. ☆Persistent neglience in responding the call for defecation.   No Symptoms except discomfort due to retained stokols. On examination X - ray to exclude organic cause.
Increase in dietary fibers conten with fruits,vevgetables and bulking agents. Use of laxatives should be avoided. I sugest homoeo treatment best & consult homoeo Doctor.Thanks,09/12/2016.
Hello. Ask your doctor to give you an antimiasmatic treatment. It will help you in constipation and prevention of fistula. Specific medicines like sil will not help and maybe harmful if taken repeatedly. Regards
Take anjeer boiled in milk at bedtime regularly. Drink plenty of water
Hello,  For your problem Proper homoeopathic case recording Is required for proper prescription. So may contact with a doctor who will take homoeopathic case recording for prescription else all your exercise will be fruitless.  May contact Dr . Amal Krishna Mandal,Dumdum,Kolkata through google search or going through website askhomoeo.com.
I can understand your concern. Yes diet and exercise do play a role but have u ever realised that there r people who eat all kinds of junk and still don't end up with constipation. So it's the tendency of your body to go into constipation. We need to treat this tendency in a more holistic way. Cremaffin or any other laxative will help temporarily.
Hello there..... Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals...... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week....