Confusion anxiety

Hlw doc , I luv a person and he loves me a lot but some situations made me feel that we can't be together which made me feel very restless.I went to a psychologist she made me understand that is this ur real wish and also about my aim she questioned the same about all my wish that is this ur real wish. Now I started questioning myself but this thought is not going away from my mind.the thing I wished once even study in every thing I feel doubt that is this my real wish.bt now all situations have been resolved n we can be together but now I always doubt is this my real wish and I don't want to study or do anything.the person loves me a lot and says me to concentrate on everything and studies but my doubt on everything is making me restless what to do now.I m nt able to do anything now as I doubt is this my real wish....

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 13 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, First of all, you are just 18 years now. Please concentrate on your studies now. Don't take any decisions now especially when you are confused. Give time to take decisions. Any further help, please feel free to contact Visit www.mastermndfoundation.com Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes real confusion for want of clarity.  I feel u need to talk to a Counsellor and share your actual feelings to her so that u get a better clarity and would be able to take appropriate decision.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 5 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, please continue therapy with your psychologist.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, from what you have described it seems to me that you are now doubting yourself and hence restless. You are only 18 years of age. Do you have to take a long term commitment decision right now? You are having issues with commitment, but it is only natural given that you are yet very young and may change your idea of an ideal life partner many times before you know what you want. At present, you definitely need to focus on your studies. Getting distracted could cost you . If you can be friends with this boy without worrying about the future, it would be best. There is no hurry to be in a relationship. Get to know him better as a friend and take it from there. As to your doubts, if it gets worse do consult a Psychiatrist. Hope this helps, All the best!