Concentration troubles

Can i seek medication for concentration and under performance issues? or should i seek couselling? if yes where?
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

First you need to get evaluated why there is a problem in concentration and performance. Once there is clarity on the cause treatment can be initiated. Lack of concentration can happen due to multiple reasons like anxiety depression ADHD etc. First consult a psychiatrist If you wish you can come and consult me
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?