Concentration

So I am working night shifts and feel very drowsy during afternoons. How to improve concentration on studies without feeling lethargic and procrastinated?

Doctor Answers (1) on Concentration

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Psychiatrist
hi dear, by the looks of it ..I must appreciate the character u have developed by working so hard. it's not easy for most of us. But then this is taking its toll on ur health. Body and more importantly mind need time to organise and process. Sleep is important for healing. Body does not understand the "importance" of work and earning ...just like we don't give due respect to our body's working....
Respect the body and it shall respect u....think about it...
All human beings normally require a sleep of 5-7 hrs necessarily. And deprivation of this is manifested in the form of restlessness, anxiety, difficulty in concentrating, headache, irritability, panic or even depression..And something like this has just started to happen to u ...though early in course and lesser in intensity.
for shift workers it is difficult to fall asleep in the day
so for induction of sleep u need a sleep inducer. And for this u need to see a psychiatrist.
hope this helps...Thank you