Concentration
Problem in concentration....taking time to understand the things.Takes longer time than usual to understand the things...this has happened in my early stages of life...

Ms. SnehaJanaki Ramesh
Psychologist 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. We all have times when we take time to understand , evaluate and take decisions. If this lack of concentration is overwhelming and you would like help for it, you could approach a counselling psychologist. They will help explore the reasons for these issues as well as develop strategies to overcome the same.
Dr. Vinaya Prabha
Clinical Psychologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Could you give me more details? Is your problem related to studies? Or does it relate to general life situations? Reasons for lack of concentration, could range from disinterest in the subject/topic to physiological problems