Concentration loss

My son is unable to concentrate on studies. Also he was behavior is now little restless. Kindly suggest which doctor should i consult. I stay in Kphb colony suggest good doctor. Thanks
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I don't think his age is 1 year...diagnosis depends upon age kindly provide proper age...consult nearest psychiatrists they will help your son
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?