No able to perform internal sonography since a year.and trying to coneive since 2 months. Tried tvs bt unsucessful...immense pain n burnings. .took susten 300...and want to do follicular study sonography bt immense pain during test.pls help.thank you.
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Obstetrician 14 yrs exp Pune
U can undergo a abdominal sonography if u don't tolerate TVs. But vision is good in TVS.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.