Trying to conceiving.
Trying to conceiving but not happening . Please help us , I have been gone through some medical test
144 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Andrologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
You would have to be a little more specific in the problem. Infertility can arise from either male or female factors. Seeing a gynecologist or a urologist would be prudent.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?