Complaint Balaji Dental
Refer my earlier query regarding Balaji Dental College Chennai. I asked about grievance redressal system at Balaji Dental College to solve Patient issues. I have done RCT at Balaji Dental College Chennai. The other Dental Doctor who scrapped my tooth and took measurement for Crown has himself taken Rs.1000 in cash from me. He has ordered the Crown from People known to him. The Dental Doctor has left Chennai, but crown has reached him and he has given it to his Chennai Security guard. I contacted him over his mobile, he keeps telling he would arrange another Dentist but 17 days gone. Doctor will return to Chennai only after 5 days. The Balaji Dental College Chennai Reception are not giving proper clear guidance. Why did the Dentist misguide me that Balaji Dental College does not do Crown hence payment shouldn't be made there? I suspect the Doctor is getting commission. He is fooling me. I made him to give hand written receipt after giving Rs.1000.

Dr. Ishwari Bhirud
Dentist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, Sir you need to talk to the HOD of the department.
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, Sir you need to talk to the HOD of the department. Regards Dr Suman
Dr. Bala Vignesh
Dentist 5 yrs exp Chennai
Hello sir, Going through your concern.. I know few ppl there.. I can guide u.. please contact me.. thank u
Dr. Safia Rahman
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Sir contact the concerned department and and meet the HoD they'll guide you
Dr. K. G. Rajasekaran
Dental Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai
Sir, Kindly do contact the concerned department hod of the concerned college regarding your complaint. That may provide you a better understanding and solution for the same.