Dental Problem

My mother is suffering from tooth pain. Almost all the Tooth's becoming loose. Doctor suggested for a laser treatment. Now the problem is my mother is a diabetic patient and She is using medicine regularly but sugar levels is not exactly under control. My doubt is will there be any way to treat dental problem while maintaining sugar levels under control? If not, treating dental problem while uncontrollable sugar creates any problems in future? Please clarify my query. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (7) on Dental Problem

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
If your mother is taking the medications regularly and still the sugar levels are not in control, it means either she is not taking care of her diet properly or the dose of the medications or the medications themselves need to be changed..... you need to contact your physician for this..... although dental procedures can be performed when the sugar levels are not in actual control, but the postoperative healing will definitely be impaired if the sugar levels are not in control after the surgical treatment...... the prognosis of maintaining the teeth that have become loose and that too especially in a diabetic patient, is poor.....
Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi.. surgical procedures need normal sugar levels. If it is high try then chances of infection are high. Visit a physician and then start dental treatment later. Regards
Dr. Ravi Goyal
6 yrs. of exp | Thane | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Yes uncontrolled diabetes is problematic for the health of the teeth and overall health too.. it needs to be controlled.and for any opinion on the Dental treatment plan, kindly share the Radiographs
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
16 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Implantologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
On3
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
Hello the dental procedures like extractions or surgical procedures are done only when sugar levels are within normal range. Please consult your physician for contol of sugar levels. Then the dental procedure has to be started...
Dr. M.K.Dubey
7 yrs. of exp | Indore | Dentist
Any surgical procedures n tooth extraction do under sugar control n so consult ur physician for control sugar . It may be controlled by insulin n than visit to dentist for further proper treatment
Dr.Balpreet S Anand
18 yrs. of exp | Aurangabad | Dentist
Dear First it's necessary to bring her sugar levels to within normal limits. Also all procedure have to be done after your physician approves. Then have a proper xrays done know as opg or cbct and consult your dentist. One thing for sure if her mobile teeth are corrected or treated her diabetes level Will also improve. Have a nice day