Colon inflamation
Hi! So for about 6 months ago i found that my colon had an inflamation right at the ending and after doing a biopsy and colonoskopi they did not find anything dangerous except the inflamation. Now to my question. My girlfriend and i practice a lot of anal playing during sex and i wonder if it is dangerous for me to continue doing that after the inflamation?

Unprotected anal intercourse have few issues. Like. Infection.Injury nd inflammation..It is always better u go for safe sexual.practices..thank.u