Cold/ cough/ skin itching

Hi team, My son in 2 years and through out the year he has cold and cough. Often it becomes so severe that he has to be taken antibiotics or else it will not settle down. Moreover he is allergic (that's what doctor said), so often he starts itching his whole body and he will get red colour swelled balls in some places of the body, mostly in the night. So the things which I want to know, is there any medication which I can continue for longer term to avoid falling sick often for him? I don't have any problem with the doctor where I am consulting as he is seeing him from his day 1. We stay in bangalore.

Doctor Answers (1) on Cold/ cough/ skin itching

Looks like your kid has allergic disease involving skin and respiratory system. For his repeated cough her may require metered dose inhaler like spray, which can prevent further attacks.. Pls consult your pediatrician.