Cold and cough
My daughter is 3 year old she have suffering frm cold and cough take levolin and monticop but now plzzz tell me new syru plzzz doctor dry cough and cough

Need to see the baby Pls opt for video call consultation with us
Unfortunately medicines and dishes should not be prescribed over this messages or without a prescription. The type of cough and other specific details of the child need to be ascertained before prescribing. For any queries, book an online consultation with me. I am a lactation consultant, IYCF (Infant and Young Child Feeding) nutrition expert with an interest in Childhood Infections and Vaccinations. Take care!
If cough is worsening then u have to do an offline consult