Clots in semen
I notice clots in my semen since last 6-9 months. I contacted a doctor through practo he advised drinking water and eating honey & citrus fruits. But that has not benefitted me. What should I do?

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

Take online consultation directly for Ayurveda medications remedies diet lifestyle correction... Provide all details through direct online consultation option
You can consult with me for the treatment and I will send you the medicines through courier
Check for exotic foods like soya, oats, refined oils consumption, maida products etc if u are taking... Get a semen analysis if not done.
First you should get your semen analysis done along with routine urine examination Then consult a doctor