Clinical Depression
10 days back I suffered from stomach infection and after that a stupid thought came to my mind that my sexual orientation is getting changed. I was afraid and was feeling weird suddenly next day I started depression like symptoms. I was not able to enjoy anything and neither I was feeling anything happiness, after few days I realized that it was a ridiculous thought and nothing was wrong with me but I am still feeling brain fog. I am not able to concentrate on my work and not excited to do anything. I feel pressure on my brain. My brain is trying to feel but is unable. Even I hardly feel romantic by listening any song. I am having proper erection but I am feeling very little orgasm pleasure. Few months back I had an arguement with a guy on whatapp in group,he said some bad to me and after reading that suddenly something happened in my brain,for 20 days I felt pressure in center of my brain but it got alright and after that happened only when I was tensed.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I think you need to hang out with friends more and make new friends. Do on a vacation if that helps. You also need professional help. Conault a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dear friend, Please get professional help. For your condition I can suggest some simple lifestyle changes. 1. Avoid non vegetarian foods after 5 pm 2. Avoid eating broiler (white Wala) chicken 3. Avoid junk foods - pizza, burger KFC etc, 4. Avoid aerated drinks 5. Increase the intake of water 6. Go for regular walking / sports of your choice Follow the above lifestyle changes to have improvements.
contact for further help

Clinical depression treatment