Clavicle bone fracture
I had accident on 25th August and had X rays and then on 13th September i again had X rays but the bones are not joining properly like before it was... So i would really like to know is it going to be a problem in future like in lifting weights nd moving hands or any kind of pain ? Please go through X rays

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Looks like the fracture has gone into something called non union. It will require surgery.
consult an orthopedic surgeon
you can consult me on Practo
You need to visit a hospital
Hi, This is a completely displaced fracture, you should have got it operated. Consult me directly so that i can explain you further management in brief