Circumcision-Phimosis
I had a circumcision done 6 days ago Im at rest now. The swelling is also reducing but there seems to be a pus like development (small droplet) around the incision. Tried cleaning it but won't go (im confused is it pus or part of skin with blood on it). I also notice blood spot on gauze everyday ( i change twice daily)

Dr. Navya G
Hi there. It might be blood clot since you said you noticed blood in the gauze... Clean the clot with normal saline ,be gentle while cleaning. Keep the area clean. Consult your surgeon once..

Phimosis after circumcision