Chronic urticaria
Suffering from chronic urticaria for about 2 years. Triggers when exposed to heat frequently and sometimes normally. Symptoms include itchy scalp and hives. Have tried allopathy and ayurveda, but couldn't cure it. I've limited to eat food which doesn't trigger histamine or release them that leaves very few options. Could not identify the problem yet and I'm unable to follow normal diet for about 6 months now. Have taken few tests as suggested (blood, lft, rft,  thyroid, ana tests) and all turned negative. Looking for some hope of light to find cure.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing the urticaria.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Chronic urticaria patients need to be educated about the condition and then they manage better. There are so many misconceptions and wrong information that you have about this condition that I can understand from the write up. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment