Chronic knee pain

Brother is having knee pain since one and half years. Have consulted couple of doctors since then but no diagnosis of anything found. Recently he had undergone a full body tests. In results eosinophils absolute count was found 1.87×10^3. Platelet is also high and Rbc is low. Due to the pain he is unable to run properly or play sports. Even benting of knee is causing pain. Could there be any particular diagnosis method to figure out the problem.
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Follow the test report. u can tk X-Ray if report is noal no finding there tk physiotherapy treatment for few days bcoz its chronic pain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?