Chronic Headache and Tinnitus
I have chronic Headache for 20 years and also developed tinnitus for last 10 years... But Since last Wednesday my tinnitus has Increased.. Which doctor to Consult, a Neurologist, a neurosurgeon or a ENT??? I m confused since Head and ear specialist are different and I have problem in both... Plz help thanks...

Since u also have tinnitus. Consult an ENT surgeon. If no problems detected in ear, you will be referred to neurologist

Hello sir, Needs proper history and discussion please consult directly through practo app.
Meniers disease ? Consult ENT surgeon