Chronic constipation
I have chronic constipation past 6 months i have lot of stress in covid period that is the reason for constipation and some stomach pain . And recenty i have taken upper endoscopy the test  shows esophagitis (b) i am using now esomac d 40 mg and acid reflux can cause constipation with stomach pain it compulsary to take medications to life long to acid reflux naturally not prevent this disease i have lot of stress now plz help me

Afternoon......I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore Your main issue is stress. If your stress Can be sorted out automatically your constipation and acidity will improve. I am available to help you. Please note this will be a paid consultation lasting 44 mins Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X