Cholesterol levels high

My dermatologist asked me to get an LPT done. Cholesterol 217 LDL 140 Trig 171. I go to the gym 3 times a week and consume 100g of protein a day. 2 eggs 1l of milk and 2 scoops of whey protein. Have been advised to cut down on that. Is protein really the culprit or is there any other alternative?

Doctor Answers (2) on Cholesterol levels high

Dr. Jagadeesh Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Not sure of etiology why cholesterol is high with you. But for sure if you are using commercially available eggs and milk then you are more prone to diseases as those two are highly poisoned during farming.

You better opt for ozone washed raw vegetables, salads and high fat diet. You may need to consume more oil based food which is known to reduce cholesterol especially coconut oil. Avoid refined oils which are dangerous to health.

Google for more details. Butter ghee or oil never proved to be unhealthy. More oil and ghee your brain, heart and all organs are well protected.

Carbs 30%
Fats 50-60%
Proteins 20%

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Egg contains fat that is bad if you have high cholesterol and extra proteins may prevent utilisation of your body fat as you get energy from protein sources...High LDL-C can be managed and controlled successfully with lifestyle changes, medications, or a combination of these approaches. Implementing lifestyle modifications, such as a low-fat and high-fiber diet, increased physical activity, and weight control, might decrease LDL-C levels by up to 20%–30%...consult physicians they will guide you further..
Regards