High Cholesterol, Uric Ac
High I have been diagnosed with high cholesterol(280 total) and above normal Uric Acid, please let me know what all food I should avoid.

Hello.. Well you need to avoid oily and fatty food...you need to have more of fibre based food. About the uric acid even high protein content will show high uric acid.. Do you have any symptoms like joint pains? I guess you need to be examined.... Consult a physician first thanks!
Dr. Akhila Joshi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
High cholesterol generally caused due to excessive consumption of saturated fat like fried , oily food, irregular lifestyle and in rare cases genetic. Avoiding certain food can help in no further increase in cholesterol level . However considering your current cholesterol level already high , you should focus more on getting cholesterol back to normal. This can be achieved by correcting lifestyle and learning right way of eating.