Cholesteatoma
I am suffering from cholesteatoma for past four years with that I am affected with bells palsy too...I am on treatment with siddha medicines,but it takes a long time to cure..I need to know about treatment without surgery in allopathy..please guide me

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You are putting your health at risk by delaying a proper treatment. I do not know what pursuaded you to go for alternative medicines which do not work. And your problems will just increase. The cholesteatoma needs to be removed. Do not waste time and wait for your health to worsen before seeking proper treatment. Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
If you want cure...it is only surgery.....otherwise keep wasting time...