Chicken pox scars
Right now i am suffering from chicken pox...Its my third day I am very much tensed about scars I want to remove them.. After 1 month I have to attend a wedding please help me out. Suggest any cream or oil!!

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. At the third day of a chicken pox, you should not be worried about scars but getting treatment of the virus is more important. You should be on antivirals to prevent and reduce the chances of scarring. Avoid scratching the affected areas or they will scar. There are few other medications that will reduce the magnitude of scarring.
Meet a Dermatologist to discuss more. Most of the scars are actually scab and will shed. Actual scarring if happens will be visible after a few weeks.