Chicken pox scar
Last month I suffered from chicken pox now some chicken pox scar on my face and dark spot over the hand,neck and face. Please tell me

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are a lot of treatment options for scars available as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar, the type and severity and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermarollers. Each procedure has its own merits and demerits. Discuss the same with a Dermatologist.