Chicken-pox marks

Its been 3 months, still the marks due to chicken pox are not going. Please suggest the treatments available in Bangalore location. I also wanted to know if I can go to a salon for the usual facial sessions. Can I have a facial which can reduce the scars instead of any laser or intense cosmetic treatments ? And will it do any harm if I go for facial as scars are still there?

Doctor Answers (1) on Chicken-pox marks

Hi There are a lot of treatment options for scars available  as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermaroller. You can visit a salon for usual facial packages or other services, it won't interfere with treatment