Chicken pox/Atrophic scars in face,
Dear Doctor, I got chicken pox 1 year ago and have Atrophic/Pitted deep scars all over my face. Which laser treatment will be suitable to make my skin flatten /even layer.

Chicken pox scars need specific therapy once the active infection has settled. Most of them resolve without leaving marks and scars if appropriate therapy (Usually Aciclovir – an antiviral drug) was started in the golden period (within 3 days of having chicken pox). Many of them can still resolve spontaneously in a time frame of few weeks. The remaining stubborn ones need appropriate therapy based on the amount of scarring and pigmentation. x 1. Cap Evion 400mg once after breakfast for 20 days 2. Cap Limcee 500mg once after dinner for 20 days 3. Retno-A 0.025 ointment at night on affected areas , apply in less quantity (DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR PLANNING PREGNANCY) Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions will also be beneficial
please upload the pictures of affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Cerebellar atrophy treatment Skin atrophy treatment