Chest tightness and pain
For past three months I have chest tightness and stabbing pain sometimes both the sides... Did many test all are normal ( Xray, ECG, 2D Eco, cardiac enzymes test, endoscopy) all test results are normal, the gastrologist said the issue looks like anxiety problems.. Did tablets for anxiety about one week but still my issues not solved... Kindly help

Hello....Everyone feels anxious now and then. It’s a nordistress that it interferes with your ability to lead a normal life.cause for anxiety should be known to treat it..if it's not anxiety it could be musculoskeletal pain or breathing problem ...even sometimes gastritis mimics like chest pain , take medicines for gastritis and see...