Chest pain
I am suffering from pain in left side of my chest from last some years. it usually happens when i used to eat radish in salad

Dr. Butchi. KR. Keerthimaan
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Usually In case of undigested food turned into gas form and leads to gastritis. Also as you are have left sides chest pain continuously after eating radish which is difficult for you to get digested, it has nothing to do with your heart attack.. nothing to worry regarding that. Just use tab.pan d on empty stomach early in morning for ten days..
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

This is purely due to Gastritis. All you need to do is take Tab Pan 40 twice daily before meals and stop eating gaseous foods