Chest heavy in right side & short breath
Hi currently I am feeling heaviness in the right side of the chest also very tiredness pain and pain in my tiring pain spinal chord and extreme shortness of breath what can be the cause and what should I do? Plz suggest.

It needs detailed evaluation
Consult a pulmonologist online

Need to evaluate in detail regarding history and comorbidities and any investigations if needed accordingly
Take online consultation with pulmonologist for further guidance
Do a online consultation with Pulmonologist for better evaluation and treatment
Need more information..get online consultation with pulmonologist
Detailed history is needed. Pl further investigation are needed,and you have to be evaluated,and treatment has to be given at the earliest. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken .
Hi. I understand your concerns . Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription
Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management