Chest congestion
I am having cough and difficulty breathing With a mild pain and tightness while i am taking deep breath. Swirling sound while breathing and shortness of breath. Felling a bit feverish from inside. This is happening from 4 days. Help me please 🙏

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management

It appears, you are suffering from?allergic bronchitis. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same
Cosult online me on practo prime app , for better evaluation n management ofvyour issue.