Cheeks hair removal

I underwent 4-5 sittings for facial hair removal (below eyes and above beard line) by Laser therapy. 1.5 years back I stopped the sitting. Now again hairs are growing on cheeks. Do I need to take few more sittings? Do I need to take the sittings for lifetime to avoid hairs? As this is expensive treatment (rs 1600 per sitting) so I am not looking for lifetime sittings. May be my doctor charged me more than others is there any other less costly laser treatments available. Kindly guide me permanent, cost effective treatment to remove facial hairs.

Doctor Answers (1) on Cheeks hair removal

Dr. Pradeep Kumari Pune | Dermatologist
This area hair reduction  is called beard  shaping and optimum number of sessions is 8-10. So currently  you have not completed  the  sesssions. Charges can vary depending  upon  the  total area as total number  of  shots changes and technology used and the drs expertise. After 8-10 sessions you may need some more maintenance  sessions at increasing  interval like once in 6-12 mths to give you  the desired amount of reduction. Laser hair removal currently  is the most cost effective, safe, and long term/ permanent  treatment for your concern based upon whether  you  complete  the  further sessions

Warm regards
Dr. Pradeep Kumari
Skin & Surgery International