Cervical pain extended to left shoulder
Tinkling and numbness on shoulder Pain on neck also Can not raise left arm to shoulder length What exercise should be done to ease pain

Madam....first TAKE XRAY CERVICAL SPINE....UR HAVING RADICULOPATHY....???? CONSULT WITH ME
Hello I understand you are experiencing sudden onset neck pain with tingling and numbess also. We have seen many women who have similar problem and treated them successfully. The symptoms which you have vaguely mentioned here are suggestive of onset of cervical problem, however, it can be a problem with your shoulder or cervical spine as both present with these symptoms. Hence it will be advisable for you to get a thorough consult with me on Practo online or take an appointment here so that I can know more details and help in treatment. Some helpful tips - 1. Improve posture. Sit erect. Do not bend forwards while working 2.. Hot fomentation for pain on shoulder and neck 3. Do not lift heavy weights 4. You will require a thorough prescription of medication which is specific for your neck pain I would suggest you to contact and take appointment for us directly on Practo and take the course of treatment for cervical problem. Visit on the link below to book online consultation. https://www.practo.com/mumbai/doctor/chintan-doshi-orthopedist/consult I am available for consultation in Mumbai at any location near you. Contact through Practo for appointment. Your Orthopaedic doctor, Dr. Chintan Doshi.
Consult directly with me, your orthopaedic doctor, through Practo for detail history, discussion and treatment plan. Here we can chat or can also do audio or video consultation for detailed management. Take appointment for thorough prescription and consultation. Visit the following link for online consultation: https://www.practo.com/mumbai/doctor/chintan-doshi-orthopedist/consult
Avoid lifting heavy weights, Avoid bending forwards. Improve posture. Start shoulder exercises after pain is reduced. Hot fomentation
Hi
Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion and history and treatment plan. Here u can chat or do audio or video call.
U need medication for pain and tingling numbness. Do shoulder and neck range of movement exercises . Strengthening exercise. Scapular exercise and shoulder shrugs . Do hot water fomentation
No exercises first get the diagnosis it can be due to cervical or can be shoulder problem like rotator cuff tear and in such condition exercise will harm u
Dear, no exercises during pain , pain and exercises  don't go together.  First get your Xrays done .
refrain from overuse of cell phone, tv and computer work.
CERVICOBRACHIAL NEURALGIA... U NEED TO CONSULT WITH ME DIRECTLY THROUGH PRACTO FOR COMPLETE DISCUSSION ON THIS .....! DR .SANDEEP SARAF AGARWAL
Kindly ask to take APPOINTMENT through the following link https://www.practo.com/visakhapatnam/doctor/sandeep-saraf-agarwal-orthopedist?cache_refresh=true
Start your day with cervical strengthening exercises Use cervical pillow Tab Zerodol MR twice daily for 3 days Tab Prebag NT once in the night for 15 days
X ray C spine