Cap removed from tooth

My dad had a gold plated cap on one of his tooth, somehow now it got removed . Please advice me which treatment should he undergo now ?
views-icons 156 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
You need to see a dentist and check if only the cap has come out or a part of tooth is broken as well.. if only cap has come out it can be recemented in position. If a portion of tooth is broken with it then it should be treated based on clinic findings.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?