Cap n crown

I want to get the permanent filing n crown in my teeth. Temporary filing was done by other doctor. She is not available in Delhi now. So want to get my treatment closed by filing n crown. I have no pain in it as of now.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..if cavity is not deep then permanent filling can be done based on x ray or else it needs root canal if its deep. Regards
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Bangalore

Wish I had your x-rays of the concerned tooth. We don't know whether u require a crown or not.  Plz send x-rays and pic of the tooth to better suggest u. Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u always.
Dr. Priyanka Bansal Agarwal
Dentist 8 yrs exp Pune
Hello, The information you have given doesn't give me a clear picture of what should exactly be done. None the less. You should not delay the treatment. You should consult a dentist even though you have no pain. Thank you.
Dr. Aditya Shahabadi
Endodontist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello, are you suggesting us what has to be done or asking us!!!! I am not understanding....
Dr. V.S. Yadav
Dentist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon
If you don't have pain right now, permanent filling can be done based on x-ray findings. I will suggest you to go for a good quality permanent filling rather than both filling and crown. If you want crown, then, in my opinion, first get root canal treatment of concerned tooth followed by permanent filling and crown. Mean crown only after RCT. Hope this will help you.