Cant Concentration myself

Having some bad habits that's bothering me.can't divert myself towards the good things winch is good for my future.

Dr. Jankhana Hakani
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to learn to accept the good and the bad, also u need to learn not to maximize the bad in you and not to minimize the good in you. There are counselors and Psychiatrists who will help you with this. They will teach you coping skills. I am a psychiatrist too and I do psychotherapy in these areas as well.
Consult a psychiatrist
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, No individual is born with any habits. All the habits are acquired from here only. Anytime of your life you can take out a bad habit and replace with a good habit. Feel free to contact for further guidance Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I know I cannot ask you to reveal those habits in this open forum. At the same time I appreciate  your willingness to overcome and handle all those issues.
Do consult a professional person who can handle these things and come out of that habit at the earliest. seek professional  help who will not label you and judge you by your habits.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  So what is your problem again? I haven't been able to understand anything. What bad habits? What do you concentrate more on and what do you want to concentrate on? Kindly take the pains to mention details here. Or you can consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Good and bad are forever interconnected.....Bothering about bad habits will not help....You may discuss it with a professional.
Seek a counseling session
Dr. Mayuri Mohanty
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Dear, Habits are formed by a daily pattern. You can start with getting a fixed schedule for the day that you follow. Once you break away from the patterns maybe you'll be able to converge towards a happy future. Hoping that answered your vague question . Dr. Mayuri Mohanty