Cant concentrate
Hi i am a 17 years old boy.i am unable to concentrate on my studies i try my best to concentrate but i cant.it is happening every day.is this any mental problem or something else.please help me.thanks in advance.

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Start yoga
Dr. Neha Shrivastava
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Relax and meditate...focus on your goals

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you are trying to concentrate on something which you jave no interest in, then its of no use. Anyways, practicing meditation and yoga and also pranayama will help you a great deal. You can also take a tab. Ginkoba-m twice a day after food for 10 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello....... Purify the mind first through the practice of right conduct and then take to the practice of concentration. Concentration without purity of mind is of no avail. Your interested on subject is also important... Develop interest over subject that's is very important...