Can't sleep on my back
Why I Can't fall asleep on my back. For over 2-3years I have been trying to sleep on my back, I lie on my back looking at the ceiling for as long as I can bear, getting more and more painfully sleepy, as the urge to flip onto my side or stomach builds to an irresistible level and ends up in sleeping sideways or stomach and wakes up hurting my hands or chest and neck, not a good day to start with ufff. I can never quite fall all the way asleep, and the tiniest noise will rouse me. Please Any tricks anyone can recommend for this or falling asleep in general? I never have trouble, except in this position, but I am willing to try general insomnia tricks.

Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello try one cup of hot milk before sleeping bye
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Tab Etizola Plus once daily at night after meals. Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals. See the amazing results of above two drugs
Hello there .... I went through your query. ... Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime..... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well.....