I can't name it
Hello sir.my age is 17 and i'm a female.Sometimes,I feel as if i'm about to faint and lose my balance.i can't open my eyes and everything appears black.i'll be unmindful of the situation as long as it lasts.i have to take support of a wall or other thing to resist myself from falling.but it lasts for 5-7 seconds on maximum.is it a blackout?can it occur even for non-alcoholics/

Hello.... Block out of vision loss of consciousness suggest underlying cause. Cause should be treated .... You need to be examined and investigated.. Blood examination, scanning throughs light on your present condition... Consult general physician in nearest hospital...