Can't open mouth cmpletly
Sir,I was chewing tobaccos since 3 years.bt since 1 Month I might not able to open my mouth completely.only two fingers are entering inside.and now I have totally left chewing tobaccos.but still mouth is not widening.sir plz help me how can I get cured.

Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 5 yrs exp Kolkata
You are suffering from oral problems pertaining to chewing of tobacco like OSMF etc. Only discontinuation of habit won't help. The damage already caused have to be rectified. Visit a dentist, get thoroughly checked, and follow the instructions and medication religiously.