My second baby is 6 months and she is given both breast feed and formula milk. I am around 81kg, which I feel too much fat after my second c section, and now my question is "shall I take green tea twice or at least once a day"? I read in Internet that drinking green tea reduces folic acid production in the body which is not good for me and baby as well. Any suggestion please
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hello, I went through your query, yes green tea known to reduce weight, but it is unpredictable. Since it's six months now baby is having along with best milk some complementary feeds too, so don't worry about folic acid. To reduce weight do brisk walk for 30min daily, consider doing yoga,, and Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.