Calcification in pancreas
Hello Sir/Madam, I was diagnosed with chronic calcification in pancreas 3yrs back and currently on medication till this date.Is there a permanent cure for this state. To be frank I never consumed alcohol at all in my life so why did I even get this issue. And in my family history there is no record of the pancreatitis at all.

Chronic PANCREATITIS often has calcification also. Many times calcification has no cause. What are your SYMPTOMS. Any pain in abdomen. How are motions. Other histories needed in details.
Some people develop Chronic Pancreatitis with out consuming alcohol.... There can be solution for your problem.... Pls visit me with your old records