Calcaneus bulging
My calcaneus bone seem to bulge  after sitting for period of time and soon after getting up from my bed. It started when I twisted my foot while plating cricket.. Even after walking for a while it resurfaces Plz recommend me a permanent cure for the same.
148 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. I suggest you to consult an orthopaedician and get examined and follow the advice
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.