By birth, Hearing problem
Since the birth, In one ear hearing capacity is only 20 % and in other second ear there is no listening power. Looking for the best doctor who can do successful operation. please suggest some list of some specialist who can do successful operation.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. How did you measure that there is only 20 percent capacity of hearing? Kindly take him to a good ENT specialist near you. You can search for ENT SPECIALISTS using this app itself. Or you can visit a good hospital near you and consult a ENT specialist there. Whether operation will be needed or not is their call upon examining the child . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.