Burning upper back

It started with pinning pain in neck and after some time pain started in upper back . It has been six months and pain is still there. I have started upper back exercises under guidance of a physiotherapist. My upper back is gaining strength but burning pain is still there. It is on right side only. If i dont work on my computer and stop texting for a day it is good. As soon as i move forward burning starts. It burns and then goes away on its own the next morning. Is it cervical?? Is it stress related!? I have tried sitting in proper posture but it burns as soon as i start working. Should i be more patient and continue with my exercises!? Please suggest I cant skip work because of burning sensation in neck and upper back.

Doctor Answers (1) on Burning upper back

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well as you say if you like the pain and the burning sensation is because of your posture to maintain while your own work... yes you can't skip your work but then I would suggest you to continue the exercises which you are doing as it may progressiveprogressively reduce and also alter your posture...thank you