Burning sensation inside the scrotum
I am feeling discomfort (not pain) and burning sensation inside the scrotum testis and its lower area specially when I am walking or sitting. Actually scrotum area becomes little wide so it is frictioning with the thigh skins. I am masturbating usually 2-3 times in a week sometimes 3 times in a whole day due to excitement. Also when I was teenager I had squeezed and severely pressurized my balls with hand unnecessarily untill simen comes out. Do I need to worry about it or not?

Need to discuss. Contact me.
Hello, it seems you are suffering side effects of excessive masturbation... Let me guide you... Masturbation is a natural phenomenon. All men do this but as a natural principle… excess of everything is always bad, so you must try to control it. Don't do it more than once or twice in a month. Don't worry you can do that... just do not watch porn… Try not to be remain alone, don't read or view sexual literature, books, whatsApp & porn videos etc. Avoid oily, more spicy, Chilly and junk foods. Do exercise daily for one hr or yoga mainly Pranayam… Meditation… vajroli Mudra... Ashwini mudra. Start reading religious books. Please note that now a days the main drawback and side effect of the masturbation is once you are addicted to masturbation mostly and always by watching porn… where you get different type of stories... relations... girls… body... and styles... etc. Once u got married u don't get all those things with wife so u don't get aroused and you don't get proper erection. Now a day's mostly patients comes to us with the complaint that they are not able to get erection with wife in the bed but they are getting erection in the bathroom while masturbation. This is creating a lot of problem in their married life so my advice is to control it. If u are not able to do so then you must consult your family doctor, many times it's not possible to control without the help of your doctor. You can take Chandra kala ras 1 tablet morning and night after food Yastimadhu chuma 3gms morning and night with water Sidhamakara dwaja 1 tablet morning and night after food. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don" get satisfactory results then you can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website www.kayakalpinternational.com
Get ultrasound scrotum done .. Share reports
for further information consult me privately
Contact doctor ao that physical examination can be done to see your real problem