Burning sensation
I feel burning sensation while urine discharge even after having lot of water daily. Kindly let me know what should I do to cure this. Thanks in advance.

Hello, You are likely to have a urinal infection. Visit a gynecologist and get a routine urine culture test done to rule out any infection.

+
Take Citralka syrup 3spoons twice daily Give urine for culture and sensitivity. Show the report to doctor and take antibiotics. Drink twelve glasses of water.
Hi, its mostlikely urine infection. Do urine routine and culture. Take citralka 2 tsf in one glassof water 3 times a day. Take 3 lits of water minimum. As the report came meet dr.
Hello, Most frequent cause of burning in urine in a young adult like you could be UTI ( infection) as 1st step you have already taken to increase fluid intake and if symptoms are persisting it will be wise to get a urine routine and microscopy done and take it from there. Celebrate Life !!!
Urine test
liquids 3-4 ltrs per day

Burning sensation in uterus in early pregnancy