Urine RBC 2-3HPF

I got the urine test done recently and the result showed RBC 2-3 HPF. After that I got the ultrasound and X-Ray KUB all result normal. The problem which I have is burning sensation in my urine. I started taking homeopathy medicine and took it for a month and the result came normal. After a month I got the urine test done and the result was RBC 2-3 HPF. Is m really worried and need help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Urine RBC 2-3HPF

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
A number of things can break blood vessels along this route or along the urinary route to the urethra...since you are having burning micturation it may be due to urinary tract infection...Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection.....Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria....Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.... Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate..Regards.